COVID-19 Health and Safety Precautions
Paragon is committed to protecting the health and safety of our test takers, employees, and test centre personnel.
As such, we have implemented additional health & safety measures put into place areas where testing becomes available during COVID-19. These include:
- Physical Distancing measures will be in place during set-up and check-in
- Physical Distancing measures with reduced number of test takers and staff per sitting
- Additional sanitary measures for wiping down the test lab and equipment
Please also note that we have implemented these additional policies at all Paragon test centers:
- All test takers are required to wear face masks to test sittings. You must wear a mask upon arrival at the test centre and must keep it on while taking the test. We reserve the right to refuse entry if you are not wearing a mask. You can bring either a disposable mask or a cloth face covering. You will be asked to lower your mask to verify your identity.
- If you are sick, if you have been exposed to someone who has COVID-19 symptoms, or if you have concerns about safety, please do not attend the test. You can reply to this email to request a free transfer to a future test sitting.
- If you show any possible symptoms—such as a cough, sneeze, runny nose, or fever—we reserve the right to ask you to leave the test, regardless of the severity or cause of the symptoms.